The X570 is AMD’s current AM4 flagship chipset, which is paired with Ryzen CPUs. Most X570 motherboards are capable of running CPUs like the flagship Ryzen 9 5950X because they have full support for the Zen 3 CPU lineup.
If you’re looking for the best budget X570 motherboard, there are a lot of alternatives to choose from. That’s why we’ve put up a list of the greatest X570 motherboards. If you want to know which X570 motherboards are currently the best value, keep reading.
At a Glance:
There are several excellent X570 motherboards in all price ranges right now. The situation isn’t much better when it comes to shape factors other than ATX, but we still selected a few top mATX and Mini-ITX boards.
The best x570 motherboard is the one that fits your needs. It can be hard to know which board you need, but there are some factors to consider when making a decision. First of all, what type of CPU do you want? Do you want an enthusiast overclocking build or something more practical for day-to-day use? What features does it have and how much will it cost? How many PCI Express slots should I get on my board – 2x or 4x (or even 8x)? Will this fit in my case? Is aesthetics important to me? Once you answer these questions, finding the right x570 motherboard becomes easier. We’ve compiled a list of our favorites below!
Let’s find yours together!
Our Recommendations About Best Budget x570 Motherboard:
8 Best Budget x570 Motherboard Reviews in 2022:
Here you go about the Best Budget x570 Motherboard Reviews:
MSI MEG X570 GodlikeBest Pick
The Godlike line is MSI’s top-tier motherboards, the most notable of which is the MEG X570 Godlike. The AMD Ryzen 3000-series processors were designed to fit on this motherboard.
The motherboard is equipped with a 14+14+1 digital power solution that does not suffer from any performance limitations and can provide adequate power to your CPU for improved overclocking.
The motherboard includes the M.2 Shield Frozr, which is crucial for keeping the temperature under control for dependable storage. There’s also a double-bearing Frozr heat-sink paired with the rest of the board’s cooling system to keep the operating temperature at an ideal level.
The LED screen, which may be found on the board’s left side, shows information about your board’s performance. It can also serve as a warning that there might be any operational problems. The display screen may be easily adjusted to fit in with the overall look of your setup.
This motherboard has a 10Gbps wired LAN and Wi-Fi 6 functionality. The device includes three ultra-fast M.2 slots for storage that can be used to guarantee optimal connectivity. There’s also an add-in card that lets you extend the setup by adding extra SSDs, in case you need them.
MSI’s Mystic Light Infinity II software is used to govern the lighting performance on this motherboard. You may choose from 16.8 million colors and 29 different lighting effects, which is a lot of variety. Furthermore, there’s an infinite mirror that helps to increase the light show.
The X570 Godlike also has the Xtreme Audio DAC’s two audio processors. It also includes the ESS DAC and Nahimic 3D software, ensuring a great audio experience. When it comes to X570 motherboards, there is no better than the MSI MEG X570 Godlike in terms of features or performance.
Following are the important features of MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE Motherboard (AMD AM4, PCIe 4.0, DDR4, SATA 6Gb/s, Triple M.2, USB 3.2, AX Wi-Fi 6, 10G Super LAN, Extended-ATX).
- Form factor atx-e – The B450M DS3H is a micro ATX motherboard, but it can still support an E-ATX sized case.
- USB 3.2 gen 2 – The B450M DS3H has two USB 3.2 ports for lightning fast transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps!
- 10G Super LAN – This motherboard comes with a built in network card that supports speeds of up to 10Gbps. That’s twice as fast as the previous standard!
- PCIe 4.0 AX – This motherboard supports PCIe 4.0, which doubles the bandwidth available to your GPU when compared to PCIe 3.0!
- Improved overclocking capabilities
- Add-in cards are complimentary
- Storage slots with high-speed
- Excellent OLED display
- Exceptional power delivery setup
- A bit expensive
Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII FormulaStaff Pick
The Crosshair VIII Formula is Asus’ flagship X570 chipset motherboard, and it’s regarded by many as the finest on the market. It’s roughly in the same class as the MEG X570 Godlike from MSI.
The Crosshair VIII Formula is compatible with liquid cooling since it uses the Crosschill EK III water block for its VRM solution. This is one of the most durable motherboards on the market today, since it comes with armor. The motherboard’s back is also protected, which helps to enhance its overall cooling efficiency.
The Crosshair VIII Formula has a tiny OLED display, much like the MEG X570 Godlike. The Crosshair VIII Formula is a really sleek motherboard with a lot of RGB lighting possibilities (greatest RGB motherboard). You have complete control over the unit’s lighting performance thanks to Aura Sync software.
The Crosshair VIII Formula has a highly capable 14+2 power solution that can handle many cores and threads without difficulty, even more than AMD initially stated. The motherboard is compatible with Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 CPUs and 3rd-Gen processors, as it includes the AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4.0 interface.
An active PCH heatsink, as well as an M.2 aluminum heatsink, make up a comprehensive thermal design along with the integrated Chill EK III. There’s also the ROG cooling zone.
The Asus ROG Strix XG32VHU Gaming Monitor is equipped with a 5 GHz Wi-Fi 6 connection, as well as MU-MIMO and 5G Gigabit Ethernets for high-performance networking. Furthermore, the device includes Asus’ Languid protection feature, as well as GameFirst V software.
Like other Asus motherboards, the Crosshair VIII Formula has a pre-installed I/O shield and an easy-to-install design. For convenience, you have a BIOS Flashback button as well.
ATX FORM FACTOR – The Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula is an ATX form factor motherboard. It has four memory slots, with support for up to 128GB of RAM.
- 5G LAN – The board features a 5G LAN port, which can be used for high speed internet connections.
- PCIe 4.0 – The board supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard, allowing you to connect ultra fast storage devices and graphics cards that support the new standard.
- USB 3.2 gen2- The motherboard has three USB 3.2 ports available, which allows you to transfer data at speeds of 10 Gbit/s (1 GB per second). This is twice as fast as USB 3.0.
- DDR 4000 – The motherboard supports the latest DDR4000 memory standard, allowing you to install ultra fast RAM. This allows your computer to run more smoothly and with less lag than older components.
- An attractive design
- Liquid cooling capabilities
- Several networking options
- Integrated cooling system
- Armored construction for maximum strength
- It is a little pricey
Gigabyte X570 Aorus elite MasterBudget Pick
The motherboard gigabyte X570 Aorus Master is without a doubt one of the best X570 motherboards on the market. This motherboard has a lot of cutting-edge features, including PCIe 4.0 support, several high-speed M.2 slots for data movement, and USB 3.1 connectivity options.
The layout of this motherboard is visually appealing, with its black-and-silver motif and excellent use of RGB lighting. All of the PCI slots are fortified with metal shields, allowing them to support heavier GPUs without problems upon further examination.
The X570 Aorus Master also has a heatsink for the M.2 slots, as well as shielding to protect against EMI and RFI interference. The X570 Aorus Master’s small display screen is useful for monitoring insights like system temperature and error codes, much like the two above-mentioned motherboards.
The Aorus Master has four memory slots that can accommodate up to 128GB of RAM, both ECC and non-ECC. The board uses a high-end 14-phase digital VRM solution with PowlRstages to ensure reliable power supply. To put it another way, this motherboard is capable of accommodating 2nd and 3rd-Gen AMD Ryzen processors in the latest definition of the term.
The integrated USB TurboCharger is one of the characteristics that distinguishes this motherboard. It may be used to charge devices that support USB Fast Charging. For wired connectivity, you get Intel’s Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax. The Aorus Antenna is also included on the board.
The X570 Aorus Master’s audio is excellent thanks to the ALC1220-VB codec and ESS Sabre 9218 DAC. Last but not least, the motherboard has an integrated I/O shield, making it a very handy DIY board.
- ATX Form Factor – The Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master motherboard offers an ATX form factor for a wide variety of custom PC builds and upgrades to your existing system.
- USB TurboCharger – The integrated USB TurboCharger provides the fastest possible charge speed to any connected device up to 2A at 5V DC output. This means that even when powering high power devices such as external hard drives or cooling fans, the motherboard will be able to deliver enough current to charge them quickly!
- ECC & Non-ECC RAM Support – With support for non-ECC Un-buffered memory it can eliminate system crashes that occur because of non-ECC memory modules.
- DDR Memory Compatibility – Supports the latest DDR standards with up to 128GB per slot for higher capacity and bandwidth speeds, making them ideal for heavy workloads or high end multi-tasking environments such as video editing workstations. It also supports Intel® XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) version 2666/3000/3066/3600*/4000* MHz so you could set your RAM kit at its best performance!
- DDR Overclocking – With support for overclocked RAM it ensures stability in critical applications such as gaming or intense multi-tasking. Whether you are processing large amounts of data, video editing, rendering an image or streaming your game to the world; this motherboard will be able to cope with demanding workloads thanks to its high quality components and construction!
- Superb audio experience
- Built-in I/O shield
- Support for ECC and non-ECC RAM
- Reliable and efficient power supply
- Built-in USB turbocharger
- A laggy mouse navigation occurs in BIOS
MSI MEG X570 Ace
The MEG X570 Godlike is a great video card, but if you’re on a tight budget, the MEG X570 Ace might be more affordable. This motherboard is almost comparable in price to the Crosshair VIII Hero from Asus, but it has a sturdier 12+2+12 IR digital VRM system, allowing for superior overclocking performance than any other board in this price range.
The most notable distinction between the Ace and Godlike motherboards is that the former, unlike the latter, comes with a lot of bling such as add-in cards and so on. The X570 Ace has the same fantastic build quality as its bigger brother, but it lacks certain features. If you can live without the add-in cards, you’ll save a lot of money by purchasing an X 570 AEC.
The aesthetics of this motherboard are especially appealing to us compared to the Godlike. This motherboard’s jet black layout with pink port borders, RGB lighting, and MSI’s dragon logo has a lot of visual appeal.
The board also comes with a 2.5G LAN controller and Wi-Fi 6 with MU-MIMO support, which is an excellent gaming motherboard. A gaming LAN manager for prioritizing game traffic is included on the board to make it one of the greatest gaming motherboards.
The PCIe 4.0 protocol is also used by the X570 Ace’s M.2 slots, ensuring quick and stable SSD usage. These lightning M.2 slots can transfer data at a rate of up to 64Gbps unidirectionally, which is considerably faster than previous methods of data transmission. Furthermore, USB 3.2 Gen2 connectivity is available for you to enjoy.
The X570 Ace is capable of providing a good sound experience, thanks to Audio Boost HD’s isolated circuitry. Furthermore, it has dedicated audio processors and an ESS DAC.
The ATX Mystic Light Infinity software and infinity mirror are used to create an outstanding light display on this board. With this motherboard, you can enjoy 29 distinct lighting effects, as well as 16.8 million color options, so your lighting possibilities are virtually endless.
Please keep in mind that this motherboard is designed for AMD Ryzen third-generation processors. If you want to upgrade to future AMD Ryzen CPUs, you’ll need to apply some BIOS updates.
- ATX form factor – MSI MEG X570 Ace is the perfect motherboard for your next build, with an ATX form factor and a three-year warranty.
- Fast and secure networking – MSI MEG X570 Ace provides the best network experience possible, thanks to its high-performance Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 adapter.
- Outstanding OC performance – MSI MEG X570 Ace features a 5+1 phase VRM solution that delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities. It also supports up to DDR4 4400 MHz memory modules for incredible performance.
- Excellent audio experience – Audio Boost 4 PRO ensures you get the most immersive sound experience when gaming or watching movies. The built-in amplifier makes it easy to control the volume, and high-quality audio capacitors provide warm sound that is ideal for game sounds.
- A striking construction
- High-speed, secure networking
- OC performance is outstanding
- A great audio experience
- An advanced VRM solution
- The board features only 4 SATA ports
MSI Prestige X570 Creation
The MSI Prestige X570 Creation is a high-end E-ATX motherboard. The motherboard is built particularly to accommodate 2nd and 3rd generation Ryzen CPUs. Like other E-ATX motherboards, the X570 Creation has four memory slots that can accommodate up to 128GB of DDR4 RAM.
Despite the fact that E-ATX motherboards are larger than their smaller ATX and Micro ATX counterparts, we feel compelled to emphasize that E-ATX boards need more room than their smaller ATX and Micro ATX brethren. If you’re shopping for an X570 Creation or Godlike case, you’ll need a spacious one.
The board’s networking capability comes from a 10G Super LAN and Wi-Fi 6 technology. Furthermore, this motherboard uses the PCIe 4.0 specification, which is most evident in four M.2 slots that allow you to connect SSDs with an amazing speed of 64Gbps.
This motherboard uses an IR digital power system as well as an 8-pin power supply that can deliver enough electricity to the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs. They’re also tough enough to provide plenty of headroom for overclocking.
The cooler is also equipped with a Frozr heatsink, which not only helps keep the temperature down but also ensures good thermal performance.
The NAHIMIC 3 software and Audio Boost 4 technology provide an incredibly immersive audio experience on the motherboard. This motherboard is intended for content producers, so keep that in mind before purchasing it. It still provides a tremendous gaming performance, however. Before making a purchase, double-check your PCIe and M.2 port requirements.
The MSI Prestige X570 Creation is very similar to the majority of the birds on this list, which features an integrated I/O shield. Despite its enormous E-ATX form factor, it’s a DIY-friendly board since it has an integrated I/O shield.
- Comprehensive thermal design – MSI exclusive Cooler Boost Titan cooling system with dual 12V fans and 8 heat pipes.
- Onboard 10Gbps Ethernet – Supports the latest 10Gbps LAN standard, offering a future proof solution for high-speed networks.
- Offers 4x high-speed M.2 ports – The X570 AERO supports up to 4x M.2 devices in both PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA modes, delivering maximum storage performance when using multiple SSDs.
- Outstanding OC performance – Supports AMD Ryzen™, 3000 series processors, with Lightning Fast Game experience, enhanced memory stability, and lower power consumption at the same frequency as previous-generation motherboards. *Check your motherboard manual for details on BIOS compatibility.
- BIOS Flashback+ – One-touch overclocking, also with Window’s based system. *Check your motherboard manual for details on BIOS compatibility.
- Integrated thermal design
- Ethernet 10Gbps onboard
- Four high-speed M.2 ports
- The best OC performance ever
- Exceptional audio experience
- A bit expensive
Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
The Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming is one of the most popular X570 motherboards on the market because it delivers exceptional performance at a reasonable price. This board, as indicated by the ROG logo, is intended primarily for gamers, but it may also be used by content producers and professionals.
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming is our top pick for the best X570 motherboard in terms of value. It can compete favorably with some of the more expensive rivals, such as the Crosshair VIII, X570 Creation, and X570 Godlike, and it does so very well. It may not have as many features as some of the other motherboards on this list, but it still provides a lot of bang for your buck.
You also get two PCIe 4.0 x4 slots, one for high-performance storage and data transfer and another for ultra-fast data transmission. You may use these ports to maintain a RAID configuration for faster data transmission. There are four memory slots that can accommodate up to 128GB of RAM.
You also get next-generation networking choices like as a 2.5G Ethernet and Intel Wi-Fi 6 for wireless connectivity. The device supports the ROG GameFirst software, allowing you to use multi-gate teaming without issue.
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming is no exception. It has an abundance of RGB aesthetics that can be managed via Aura Sync software, just like other gaming greatest motherboards. Additionally, the motherboard includes the new Armoury Crate software, which enables centralized management over all supported ROG peripherals. You may use Armoury Crate to link your third-party RGBs with computer lighting.
The ASUS ROG Strix B450-I Gaming features a DIY-friendly design, with the proprietary ROG I/O shield already installed on the motherboard for easy installation. The board also includes SafeSlot, which ensures high shearing resistance and overall device retention.
The Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming is fitted with digital power control and a variety of power stages to ensure reliable power delivery and the ability to fully charge the latest AMD Ryzen processors. ProCool II sockets provide better contact with the PSU lines, ensuring optimum heat dissipation. For efficient heat dissipation and durability, the sockets are encased in metal armor.
- The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming is an E-ATX form factor motherboard that offers excellent value for the price.
- It features Asus’ proprietary CrossChill EK II cooling solution, which combines a copper base with a nickel-plated aluminum heat-sink to provide efficient heat dissipation.
- The board has eight DDR4 DIMM slots, supporting up to 128GB of memory at 4266MHz (OC+). This is complemented by an M.2 slot and four SATA 6Gbps ports. There are also two USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A ports and one USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C port on the rear panel, along with 802.11ac Wi-Fi 6
- Priced extremely well for the value offered
- Energy delivery with high efficiency
- Easy installation for DIYers
- An excellent networking capability
- High-speed connectivity options
- Could use more than 2x M.2 slots
Asus ROG Strix X570-I Gaming
The final product on our list is another Asus mini ATX motherboard, but this time with better performance. A motherboard doesn’t have to be huge and inconvenient in order to perform well.
The ASUSROG Strix X570-E is a great choice for gamers looking for an affordable, yet feature-rich motherboard with plenty of connectivity options. The onboard Bluetooth 5.0 technology fits the bill nicely as well. It has more in common with the aforementioned ROG Strix X570-E than it does with other ROG Strix X570 motherboards because they both belong to the same collection. For example, it uses PCIe 4.0, which provides ultra-fast data transmission.
Despite its compact stature, this board has a powerful 8+2 power design and a dedicated heatsink with its own fan, ensuring excellent power delivery and heat management.
The RAM configuration is limited to 64GB because of the presence of only a few RAM slots on the board. Other highlights include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5, DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0, and several other features.
- Mini-ATX form factor, PCIe 4.0, USB 3.2 Gen2, Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi 6
- Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Integrated RGB LED header supports RGB LED strips of maximum length 10m (RGB LED strips are not included)
- Dual M.2 slots with NVMe support and four SATA 6Gbps ports for faster data retrieval speed
- SupremeFX S1220A 8+2 channel HD audio with dual headphone amplifiers and ROG exclusive Sonic Studio III software suite for the best gaming sound experience on your PC!
- Supports latest USB Type C™ and Type A port with backward compatibility to all existing devices
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products.
- Given its size, it offers a lot of features.
- Compatible with PCIe 4.0
- Excellent networking possibilities
- Requires little room and is easy to use.
- Excellent thermal performance
- ATX boards are less feature-rich than mATX ones.
Tuf Gaming x570 plus with pcie 4.0
AMD AM4 socket: AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/2000 G-Series desktop processors are compatible.
Maximum Power Solution: 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
Active chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers, and Fan Xpert 4 are all part of the comprehensive cooling system.
- Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, Realtek® L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, TUF LANGuard, and TurboLAN are just a few of the technologies that allow next-gen connectivity on the new TUF Gaming 15 Wi-Fi AC 16 GB DDR4 RAM Graphics Card with M.2 Cooler & Back Plate.
- Pristine audio quality with an unrivaled signal-to-noise ratio of 108dB for the stereo line-out and 103dB for line-in
- Sync RGB: Sync your LED lighting with a wide range of PC equipment, including addressable RGB strips
- The TUF Gaming Alliance is a group of hardware manufacturers dedicated to developing the finest-looking, most compatible components with ASUS computers.
- Excellent value for the money
- Power delivery that is highly efficient
- an easy-to-install DIY creation
- Durable and reliable
- A little pricey
Key Points to be Considered When Buying x570 Motherboards:
1. GPU support:
The newest and quickest NAVI 2 AMD GPUs deliver ultra-realistic visuals, making gaming sessions a truly thrilling experience. To deliver their peak performance, these GPUs require the most up-to-date PCIe 4.0 support from the motherboard and CPU. So it’s a no-brainer to get a motherboard with PCIe 4.0 support if you want to use the newer GPUs’ potential fully. Hardcore gamers looking for future-proofing should go with X570.
2. CPU/RAM Overclocking:
A motherboard with a CPU overclock capability that can exceed anticipated frequencies is appealing to gamers and overclockers in order to achieve much greater performance and the highest frames per second during play. RAM overclocking, on the other hand, is an excellent feature that may be used to improve system performance without spending money on new hardware. To improve system performance when needed, you should pick motherboards with both CPU and memory overclocking features.
Games and productivity software, on the other hand, need quicker and more capacity. With the installation of M.2 drives, game access and loading time may be significantly improved by up to 4Gbps speed. Motherboards with many M.2 slots and several SATA storage choices are a good choice for heavy-demand users and gamers who want to download multiple games at once.
Motherboards now come with a variety of premium features based on the buyer’s price range. Premium motherboards provide faster and more connection choices, such as 10G ethernet and WiFi-6 for optimum online gaming performance. USB 3.2 G1 and G2 ports are accessible to speed up data transfers and enhance peripheral connectivity. High-fidelity audio chips are included for the highest quality sound possible. For simple adjustment and monitoring, easier tweaking and monitoring software is supplied.
The best x570 motherboard for you is the one that suits your components and delivers all you need to get started. We’ve already covered all of the details, so it’s up to you now to choose. Simply click on any of the selected ones to acquire your finest x570 motherboard without spending an additional thought or exerting yourself in any way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Worth Buying an X570 Motherboard?
The X570 motherboards are more expensive, but they have faster PCIe 4.0 connections and excellent CPU power delivery. Yes, they are well worth the money.
Is It Worth Paying More for the X570 Design When B550 Is Just as Good?
A X570 motherboard has more PCIe 4.0 lanes for the processor and chipset than a B550 motherboard, which is important when it comes to improving overall connectivity and compatibility. Because X570 motherboards have additional PCIe 4.0 lanes for the processor and chipset versus B550 boards, they are superior in terms of PCIe 4.0 support and overall connectivity.
Is Zen 3 Supported by X570?
X570 motherboards are compatible with the Ryzen Zen 3 family of processors, according to AMD.